Noctisardor Bypass Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
660 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Indra stepped away from her to shake out her coat, which surprised Druid. It was unprecedentedly considerate, given the circumstances. She stood still, waiting as the child shook out that bright red coat of hers that suddenly reminded Druid of Mireille. When she plopped to the ground directly afterward, the young Mäher moved closer again.

Wordlessly, she draped herself on the ground alongside Indra, curling her body around the smaller girl’s. They were both shivering, which wasn’t very comfortable, but Druid said for her sake as much as the pup’s, It’ll take a few minutes but soon we’ll be warmer.

In the meantime, she had the opportunity to think for the first time since spotting the Sämling wandering her way. Does Laurel—does your mama know you’re out here by yourself? Would you like me to call for her?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do. - by Redbird - December 16, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do. - by Druid - December 16, 2021, 11:32 PM