Noctisardor Bypass Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
652 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
It was Mahler who came, sniffing concernedly in Indra’s direction before looking to Druid for an explanation. Her lips parted but before she could get a word in edgewise, the puppy dramatically threw herself at Mahler’s feet and began screaming nonsense that made Druid’s ears fall back and jaw drop at the same time.

I was only trying to help, the teenager bit out through her own chattering teeth. She wasn’t looking where she was going and fell into the water, so I pulled her out. I didn’t— Well, perhaps she had hurt Indra, though not intentionally. She’d only been trying to help!

Surely Mahler would understand all that. In fact, Druid was so certain of that much that she didn’t feel the need to further plead her case. Instead, she threw the Graf a pained look and then did exactly what Indra wanted: she went away.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do. - by Redbird - December 16, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do. - by Druid - December 17, 2021, 03:50 PM