Noctisardor Bypass anemoia
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
607 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
:D

If anyone asked, she would tell them she had tripped and fell. Druid had shed her childish clumsiness some time ago, yet it was still plausible. Of course it was tempting to tell someone what had happened to her and seek comfort, but she didn’t want to worry her mother, sister or Mahler. She wondered if Heda had come by to tell them her news yet and realized it had been some days since she’d spoken to anyone at all.

She stood, prepared to go in search of Sequoia and Witch in particular, when she heard footsteps. She perked, wondering if one of them had found her instead. But it turned out to be a stranger. Druid frowned, her demeanor closing off as the unfamiliar man approached. He smelled of the Graf—and spoke of him by name—so Druid understood he must be a new member.

He offered to take a look at her wounds. Druid stiffened. Were they that obvious? Perhaps she should continue avoiding her loved ones. Not only didn’t she want them to fret about her, she wasn’t in any way ready to relive the nightmare she’d been through.

But that didn’t mean she wanted to socialize with some stranger, nor let him touch her. She shook her head at him and opened her mouth to say, “I took care of them myself,” only no sound came out. Her sore throat produced nothing but a rasp, her voice entirely gone.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
anemoia - by Druid - January 02, 2022, 08:45 PM
RE: anemoia - by Veran - January 02, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: anemoia - by Druid - January 03, 2022, 11:16 AM
RE: anemoia - by Veran - January 05, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: anemoia - by Druid - January 05, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: anemoia - by Veran - January 05, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: anemoia - by Druid - January 05, 2022, 12:39 PM
RE: anemoia - by Veran - January 05, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: anemoia - by Druid - January 05, 2022, 01:17 PM
RE: anemoia - by Veran - January 06, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: anemoia - by Druid - January 14, 2022, 01:51 PM