Blackwater Islands was hypnotized by a strange delight
Brecheliant
Family
801 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget was torn two ways. Maegi was clearly upset and with good reason, her husband was gone and she blamed the Druids. Bridget couldn't say whether it was their fault - she had no idea what he'd been like when they found him. She didn't think it likely though.

But as she spoke, he began to spasm against the ground, curling in and striking at the wall. He was going to hurt himself.

I'm sorry. I'm going to do what I can. She kept her eyes on Maegi while she carefully stepped around, placing herself in his field of vision. Then she tried to catch his eye, to capture something of the recognition she'd had. She took some unavoidable kicks to her side in the process, but better her than to have him break himself further. I need you to breathe. Harka, please, just breathe. You're okay. Nothing here is going to hurt you. It was too bad she couldn't make that same promise to Maegi.

She wanted to go to the woman, to make sure she wasn't alone either right now. But as much as she might wish, she couldn't be in two places at once. So instead she pulled him in, like an older sibling protecting a younger from a nightmare.
Messages In This Thread
was hypnotized by a strange delight - by Maegi - January 11, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: was hypnotized by a strange delight - by Maegi - January 16, 2022, 12:58 AM
RE: was hypnotized by a strange delight - by Maegi - January 16, 2022, 01:09 AM
RE: was hypnotized by a strange delight - by Maegi - January 16, 2022, 01:40 AM
RE: was hypnotized by a strange delight - by Bridget - January 16, 2022, 02:23 AM
RE: was hypnotized by a strange delight - by Maegi - January 18, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: was hypnotized by a strange delight - by Bridget - January 20, 2022, 04:56 AM
RE: was hypnotized by a strange delight - by Maegi - January 27, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: was hypnotized by a strange delight - by Bridget - January 31, 2022, 02:46 PM