Phoenix Maplewood gold and seide
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
607 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
Druid sighed as she returned from yet another venture to the western creek. The sound was muffled by the fish she carried in her mouth. It was a rather meager catch, though she was surprised she’d managed to succeed at all. For whatever reason, she couldn’t stop thinking of @Mahler today and it was driving her to distraction. She felt so angry and betrayed, yet she missed him bitterly.

She dropped the catch of the day in a central cache, then drew in a deep breath as she pondered what to do with herself. Druid supposed a patrol was in order. She turned and began making her way back toward the outskirts of the bypass, the former Graf still lurking in her thoughts as she walked in the ghost of his footsteps along the familiar route.

When she found herself on the far side of the territory, Druid absently pressed northward toward the neighboring forest. She peered at the abandoned glacier in the distance, then shifted her gaze westward. She could not see the coast from here, yet she thought of Mireille and suddenly wished she could spend some time with her friend. But she was needed here, so Mireille would have to wait.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
gold and seide - by Druid - March 02, 2022, 08:45 PM
RE: gold and seide - by Jorunn - March 09, 2022, 01:28 PM
RE: gold and seide - by Druid - March 09, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: gold and seide - by Jorunn - March 09, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: gold and seide - by Druid - March 09, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: gold and seide - by Jorunn - March 09, 2022, 03:34 PM
RE: gold and seide - by Druid - March 09, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: gold and seide - by Jorunn - March 09, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: gold and seide - by Druid - March 09, 2022, 08:02 PM