Lion Head Mesa coming up roses
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
the lilting wind, as if announcing the coming day's good weather, blew and toyed with the small man's fur. gucci closed his eyes a moment, as crowfeather spoke of his familiarity with the same feelings which plagued the other neb. the dwarf felt that his friend was referring to that which he downplayed, the deep feelings of loneliness amidst the thick scents of others. 

it hurt him, to think he couldn't alleviate them. what else was he, with only his looks and pedigree, good for? but that was a dark avenue of thought to go down, and so the dog (unbeknownst to him, the only one for miles around) was happy to move on to another topic of conversation.

his dark eyes opened and his head turned and tilted to one side at the other man's awkward laugh. "but that ain't makin' no sense! if you're o' as good blood as is believed, then for sure any female o' age n decent sense would want t' be your wife." his gaze wandered away and his head tilted to the other side. "or any male, for that matter."

then crowfeather said something that made gucci laugh nervously.

"oh, naw naw naw." his little paw went up and down as if waving away the suggestion. "ah wouldn't want t' be th' cause o' poor judgement for any o' them dashin' persons or cause mah own demise. ah mean, look at me!" he made a motion with his whole body with intent to draw attention to it, to how tiny and puplike it was next to every other inhabitant of the mesa. still, his expression and the spark in his eyes showed good humour. "if ah ever displeased them they could'a jus' pick me up by th' scruff o' m'neck n toss me off this here cliff!" this time his laugh was more sincere.
[Image: GUCCISIG.png]
Messages In This Thread
coming up roses - by Gucci - March 18, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Crowfeather - March 18, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Gucci - March 18, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Crowfeather - March 20, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Gucci - March 20, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Crowfeather - March 22, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Gucci - March 23, 2022, 10:26 AM