Big Salmon Lake i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix
Brecheliant
Family
816 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
we can wrap this or continue with the fishing as long as you like <333

Teya didn't return fire but she did smile and seem to brighten a bit. Bridget laughed and nodded, moving aside to find her own place to fish from. It probably wasn't the best idea to stir up the water too much anyway - she'd be doing enough of that herself. She used to be able to move smoothly through the water but, with her missing leg, the compensation meant she had to hop in a way that caused a stir no matter how much she tried to stop it.

She watched Teya circle from her periphery as she found a spot to stake out instead. She figured if she picked a spot by the reeds, she might be able to catch something that was coming to feed off the roots unawares.

bluegill. If you spot a couple, maybe we could pin them between us. She returned quietly. It killed the whole competition angle but Bridget wasn't feeling a contest today anyway, despite the joke. Teya could certainly catch one on her own but if she managed to scare a second or third in Bridget's direction, the fish likely wouldn't realize the trouble until she was practically on top of it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix - by Bridget - June 02, 2022, 05:02 PM