Redtail Rise I shall be punished for it now, I suppose, by being drowned in my own tears
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Atreus came into the world agitated, mewling his wrath as some unseen presence attempted to soothe him. There was no placating the newborn, even when he found his way to a teat. He drank angrily, punishing his mother’s underside by gnashing his gums and pounding his little fists. Feeding did not calm his temper. If anything, it grew worse, as if he absorbed Arielle’s fury through her milk.

He let go of her and began to thrash, his mighty cries lost to the storm pounding the world just outside the den’s door. Only when a particularly loud thunderclap shook the earth did he abruptly go quiet. He grew still, eventually giving a small grunt of resignation before crossly jamming his own foot in his mouth.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread