Spotted Eagle Mountain They're throwing bottles at your house.
736 Posts
Ooc — anon
Ambassador
Tactician
she laughed, nearly breathless for the difference in air and their great journey. nazli had proven so quick witted! hidden behind that servant veil. her eyes twinkled in delight as she gasped out a —

maybe! i spoke to him once and he proved challenging. pharaoh calls him my large disrespectful guard. she laughed some more, bumping into nazli as they walked along. she too spared the soldier a glance and only opted to shy away from his look in favor of the fellahin's words.

i doubt it. they can't all be like him. otherwise how would mereo still even stand?

she snorted softly, turning their trail closer to a line of trees.
Messages In This Thread
They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Myrmidon - July 19, 2022, 02:57 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Nazli - July 20, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Nazli - July 21, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Makono - July 21, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Nazli - July 21, 2022, 04:34 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Nazli - July 21, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Nazli - July 25, 2022, 05:22 PM