Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
915 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
No worries!

Was the world exciting? Masquerade swayed slightly to her left to look at what she could see beyond Chanterelle. She supposed it looked a bit intriguing, though she had never given it much thought. She felt no desire to leave the rise or the wolves living there, at least not for more than a short while at a time to follow other pursuits (like tracking).

That thought made her want to return into the fold, though she didn’t want to disrespect Chanterelle. She might not be part of Masque’s pack, yet she was a grownup, which made her the pup’s superior. At least, that’s what the youth supposed and she didn’t question it further.

There might be some wolves here that would like to learn about that, she murmured after taking a moment to ponder what the woman had said about healing. Would you like me to go get them?

She knew she could call, though Masquerade would rather fetch them in person, sending them in her stead. The moment Chanterelle agreed, she dipped her red snout and hastened to find someone better suited to this conversation.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 02, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 02:35 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 02:45 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 03, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: the hanged man - by Chanterelle - October 07, 2022, 04:30 PM