Lion Head Mesa [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual suggestive content throughout thread.

if you have time, for @Ramesses ?

Charles' relations to Ramesses were awkward at best. The touches that Pharaoh planted at times on his earlobes were what stuck through the drunken haze the most of all. He had gone from asking himself what is wrong with me for liking men to asking himself what is wrong with me for not accepting a literal God's invitation to have a good time. The longing was still there, and it would not wane no matter how little time Charles spent with the Pharaoh, and no matter how much he drowned himself in the berries.

Feeling brave after getting himself drunker and drunker on berries that night, the Prince found himself on his way to the Pharaoh's chamber. He grew more and more nauseous on the way there and ended up reeling towards the side of the hallway, where he smacked his body to the wall and allowed the world to spin a bit.

The intensely uncomfortable feeling of his throat trying to escape through his mouth came up as he started to retch. Charles swallowed, just in time, with the taste of sick heavy on the back of his throat. He leaned drunkenly against the side of the wall and looked ahead, to where Pharaoh's chambers were, while his courage started to dissipate.
Messages In This Thread
[m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 03, 2022, 04:18 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 03, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 04:46 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 12, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 07:00 AM