Redsand Canyon Feel the bass, racing across the desert night
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
No worries! But since this thread is outdated and I really need to pare down my logs, I’m gonna narrate a quick conclusion for us and archive it. :)

Alstroemeria concurred, reminding the two combatants of the most important ground rule: don’t actually do damage to one another. Atreus bobbed his head in understanding, taking a deep breath.

When the proverbial whistle sounded, he threw himself into the match. Paeon was a spirited opponent, which fit her earlier enthusiasm. Her moves were as punchy as her exclamatory remarks. Although Atreus hated to lose yet again, he still managed to enjoy himself and, of course, learn a thing or two.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Atreus - December 07, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 10, 2022, 02:19 AM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 11, 2022, 10:50 PM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Paeon - December 13, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: Feel the bass, racing across the desert night - by Atreus - January 26, 2023, 01:33 PM