Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
The cooler air, and the small misting rain fell atop his pelt, and despite that it was colder than usual. Reyson found a cleansing freshness in the way it fell upon him in small icy waves. There was much to be going on and his brain was still in overdrive, but it was slowing.

He found the nearest tree and with a loud huff, he hit the dirt and stretched out. The canopy of leaves blocking the rain from falling atop him, and the ground slowly warmed with his body temperature. He pressed his toes forward, stretched out completely, making a soft grunt when he back and shoulders and the rest of his beaten battered body cracked like a glow stick (not that he would know what this is, but danni does it works)

Then he lay still with eyes at half mast, enjoying the day.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I don't mean to be guarded, I don't mean to be rude - by Reyson - January 26, 2023, 03:33 PM