Redsand Canyon I’ll hit you when I land, can you fit me in your plans?
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
Not only didn’t he stop at Kvarsheim, Atreus went well out of his way to avoid Stone Circle as he made his way back to Mereo. The journey back took quite a bit longer, especially since he kept getting distracted and wandering off in random directions before correcting his course.

He didn’t understand himself. Atreus liked Inkeri, so why was he avoiding her? Every time he pictured her in his mind, his heart felt like it beat twice as hard. He tried not to think about her and focus on the the task at hand instead, though he was not necessarily very successful.

He arrived at the canyon and made his way toward the living quarters at the south end, keeping his eyes peeled for @Germanicus. Whatever else was going on with him, he had a ton of information to report to his leader.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread