Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
He had pushed the day before until he was so bone tired he could barely move. A trek that should have taken multiple days he had done it faster than that. Because simply put he needed that burn in the muscles. That tease against his mind. He needed to press the envelope and hope he came out on the other side. Because frankly somewhere between where he used to be, Akashingo and now Epoch he lost the wolf he had been. He was a ghost of the commander he had been.

He allowed other to make him feel small and worthless. He had let them dictate what he did and where he went. And some of it, yes was acceptable, but this, this current issue. Was not. Yes he had spoken harshly to the boy, but he hadn't chased him away. He had done nothing to the youth to warrant all the hatred that boy spewed at him. And Reyson couldn't quite figure it out, but it wasn't just Meadow that caused the boy to hate him, there was something else, but damned if he knew what it was. No crush warranted that much hate.

He finally made it back to the Sunbeam and his paws gave out. Too tired to move much more. So he curled his body in a tight ball and leaned against a tree, hopefully nothing would set upon him while he slept.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I've tried turning down the monsters living in my head - by Reyson - March 08, 2023, 07:41 AM