Redhawk Caldera Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
It turned out that climbing the sheer walls of the mesa was an extreme sport; it made his time in the Sunspires seem like child’s play. As much as he aspired to catch a glimpse of the views from the very top, he had to accept his limitations and only ascend partway. He could still appreciate the vista from a lower elevation, without risking his neck or otherwise torturing his body.

After his most recent climb, Atreus descended with the image of the caldera burning a hole in his mind’s eye. As soon as his feet touched down at the foot of the red cliffs, he loped across the steppes. He followed the tree line to the base of the caldera, his legs aching by the time he got there. Atreus ground to a halt, panting, and took a moment to catch his breath.

Once he did, he tipped his head toward the sunny March sky and called for @Amalia.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’ - by Atreus - March 22, 2023, 03:09 PM