Redhawk Caldera Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He only dimly registered the details of her den when they arrived. Atreus slithered into its confines and sprawled on the earthen floor, his eyes fluttering closed almost immediately. He meant to say something—probably thank Amalia again—but he began to snore softly instead.

He dreamed of trees growing on top of the mesa, too many to count. When he woke hours later and made his way back there, Atreus would remember the dream and frown thoughtfully to himself as he surveyed the treeless terrain. He would never stop noticing the absence of trees from there on out.

I’ll throw him her way again soon. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’ - by Atreus - April 06, 2023, 07:51 AM