Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
913 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
Masquerade did not feel the same familial excitement over @New Snow’s litter as their mother’s, though they still looked forward to their birth. When the time came, they lingered in the background, giving much space to the laboring Bitan, her mate (@Augur) and her son (@Bobcat). As far as she could tell, everything went well. While the family greeted its newest members, they set off to fetch fresh meat for the weary mother.

They returned once more this morning and dropped a fat rabbit at the mouth of the whelping den. It was as close as they’d dared venture since the pups’ arrival. Masquerade was the picture of submission, prostrating themself before the entrance and nudging the carcass toward the inner gloom. Masque would love to meet the newborns, though they would not encroach on New Snow’s space unless explicitly invited.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by Raider - April 17, 2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by New Snow - April 17, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by Raider - April 18, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by New Snow - April 26, 2023, 08:30 PM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by Raider - April 26, 2023, 09:31 PM