Swiftcurrent Creek rattling your ground
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language and suggestive … things.

"You don't have to be sorry," Eshe replied. "This isn't your fault at all. I'm the problem if we're being totally honest with ourselves."

Her mind switched gears when Akavir asked what issues she would cause, and everything she'd tried to suppress returned with a vengeance. "I don't want to be a homewrecker," she said simply. "You have children, and I assume they have a mother." She stepped closer, straddling a dangerous line.

"But, fuck, I want you." Her words were spoken in tones she hadn't uttered in years, deep, sultry, with an intense desire that surprised her. "I know we've only just met and you’d be my alpha if you accepted me into the pack—but I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t, especially after all of this,” she knew this was something she’d drive herself crazy ruminating about this once her mind was clear, ”and this is ridiculous—but I've got to be honest with you."

"I was trying to avoid you because I knew I couldn't control myself for long around you." This was his chance to getaway while he could.
Messages In This Thread
rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 18, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Akavir - June 18, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 18, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Akavir - June 18, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 18, 2023, 08:21 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Akavir - June 18, 2023, 09:13 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 18, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Akavir - June 19, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 20, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Akavir - June 20, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 20, 2023, 02:07 PM