Phoenix Maplewood No more need for the old empire
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
From an aerial point of view, Witch’s Marsh looked like a misshapen set of heart and lungs, though from Atreus’s perspective, it was just a dingy bog not worth his while. He crossed through it, all the while aware of where he was heading. He skirted around another wetland on its far side, veering toward the familiar stretch of maples.

He found a small stream and washed the swamp grime from his paws, then sat back and squinted in a westward direction. He swore he could see the top of Redtail Rise through the gaps in the treetops. Even after all this time, he felt anger throb in his heart.

He turned the other way and broke into an easy trot, happy to linger in this refuge for a little while—maybe even for the night—and then start making his way back toward Brecheliant in the morning.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No more need for the old empire - by Atreus - June 19, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Raider - June 19, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Atreus - June 19, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Raider - June 19, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Atreus - June 19, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Raider - June 19, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Atreus - June 19, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Raider - June 19, 2023, 03:58 PM