Wheeling Gull Isle I come, God, I come
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
47 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
sorry for any typos! It is late and my eyes are bleary, but I wanted to get this up! <3

They had traveled on mass to the cape, and from there, Simeon and @Heda had bid their goodbyes and departed for the Isle.

He was glad the others would be nearby. The comfort settled in his heart like a safeguard against the strange mix of anger and grief that still battered around inside. He felt better, too, knowing they'd see Kai again soon.

Simeon had many thoughts as they crossed the landbridge, and one he couldn't shake. What if Kai didn't come with them? Simeon couldn't bear to force Dinah to live on the island again, not when he'd heard in her voice and seen in her eyes and felt in her avoidance of even glimpsing the Isle the anguish this place seemed to bring her now. But if Kai wanted to stay, could he really leave her behind?

Mom, he said slowly, as the waters lapped at the edges of the sandbridge, if Kai wants to stay... what do we do? He had sensed from her the want to stay together, but he knew very little beyond the feeling she'd exuded, or her thoughts behind it, or her ideas if worst came to worst and Kaai didnt come with. Would she be willing to let  Simeon stay? Would it be good if he did? 

Would mom say anything at all?
Messages In This Thread
I come, God, I come - by Simeon - October 21, 2023, 12:43 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - October 22, 2023, 08:59 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Malakai - October 22, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Simeon - October 24, 2023, 12:04 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - October 29, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Malakai - October 29, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Simeon - October 30, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - November 01, 2023, 08:57 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Malakai - November 17, 2023, 11:52 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Simeon - November 18, 2023, 01:09 PM