Redtail Rise The Old Songs Are Waking
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Her ears thrust forward when New Snow’s voice rose into the air, a beacon for the Caru. She snatched up the rabbit again and began loping in the direction of the sound, broad black paws carrying her fleetly over the fresh powder festooning the rise.

Halfway to her destination, she saw New Snow coming toward her. Masque marveled at the way she almost blended into the white backdrop. Only her hasty movements kept her visible as the pair of she-wolves met in the middle.

When the gap closed, Masquerade pressed the rabbit toward New Snow, dropping it at her feet. She backpedaled, long tail high and waving, ears pressed forward. There was something she wanted to say, though first she waited to gauge New Snow’s reaction to her peace offering.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The Old Songs Are Waking - by Masquerade - January 12, 2024, 08:59 AM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by New Snow - January 12, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by Masquerade - January 12, 2024, 10:39 AM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by New Snow - January 12, 2024, 11:50 AM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by Masquerade - January 12, 2024, 12:06 PM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by New Snow - January 12, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by Masquerade - January 12, 2024, 02:57 PM