Noctisardor Bypass zodon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
616 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Heda’s scent filled Druid’s nose as she brushed her tongue over the wet strands of her fur, the strength of it in this damp, enclosed space likewise filling her mouth with red, red, red. She ignored it, concentrating only on warming her sister, then holding her close as she felt Heda shake apart in her grasp.

For a long time, Druid simply embraced Heda, though eventually she nosed her way to the other woman’s cheek and brushed away the salty warmth of her tears. Her eyes caught on Heda’s, seeing how tired they looked, and she wondered what caused this pain she could see written into every plane of her sister’s body.

I’m here. You’re safe, she said quietly, easing her stockinged forelegs around Heda’s slim frame again and resting her head against hers. We’re home.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
zodon - by Heda - January 27, 2024, 06:57 PM
RE: zodon - by Druid - January 27, 2024, 08:45 PM
RE: zodon - by Heda - January 27, 2024, 08:47 PM
RE: zodon - by Druid - January 27, 2024, 08:55 PM
RE: zodon - by Heda - January 27, 2024, 09:04 PM
RE: zodon - by Druid - January 27, 2024, 09:13 PM
RE: zodon - by Heda - January 27, 2024, 10:02 PM
RE: zodon - by Druid - January 28, 2024, 10:27 AM