Noctisardor Bypass i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
669 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
She had so much trouble keeping down her meals these days, Druid wasn’t surprised that she’d lost weight and even begun to lose some of her fur. She wouldn’t have felt terribly concerned if she wasn’t pregnant, which was of course the most likely culprit of her hyperemesis. There was little doubt now that she was carrying pups, so she knew she had to do whatever it took to retain nutrients.

Perhaps a blander diet might help, she thought as she meandered through Nightwatch Point. Druid chuckled under her breath, not at all sure what that might entail. There was always rosehips, per Heda’s recommendation, but she hadn’t found any. She sort of wished she’d thought to ask Etienne about it while he’d been visiting, which turned her mind toward the fellow with the wounded paws.

By the time she passed into The Pharmacy and followed Tealwater Creek as far as Birdsong Lagoon, Druid’s mind had moved onto other things. She took a seat beside the water and found she had to shift her weight to one side to accommodate a swell in her hairless belly.

Oh.

Hoping for @John, @Dinah or @Ava Amara (if she’s well enough to get around)? :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat - by Druid - February 11, 2024, 01:43 PM