Swiftcurrent Creek Me against my head
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette's face twisted in worry when Akavir admitted that she was or is in heat. The female wanted to comfort him but didn't know how. He was probably sick with worry. "We should go find her!," Arlette spoke right away. "I can head out right now to find her." Arlette would do it. She would go outside of the territory to find her friend. Males could do things to her. But--- Why wasn't Akavir going after her? Had he given up?

Oh. They had a fight. She felt her heart sink. That was not good. She opened her mouth to speak but then closed it again. She inhaled softly. "I can imagine that you are hesitant about starting a family," she spoke. "Not only that, but also having to deal with a love one, your previous wife being gone. That is no small thing to overcome." Arlette's mind started to think and scan the scenario. Why wouldn't Eshe be more empathic towards that? She didn't understand.

"But the key word is here, that you would try. Since you had a fight. I assume you are still hesitant about a choice like that. Not an easy choice at that," Arlette spoke, feeling a little more confident now they were talking. This was something she knew she could do. "It almost sounds that Eshe hasn't been entirely honest about her feelings. I-- I am sorry, Akavir."

"We should try and find her. Bring her back home to you. Unless--- You don't want her to come back?," she asked quietly. She wasn't sure if he wanted her after infidelity, assuming she would being in heat.
Messages In This Thread
Me against my head - by Arlette - February 13, 2024, 01:36 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 13, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 14, 2024, 08:06 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 14, 2024, 08:37 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 14, 2024, 08:59 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 14, 2024, 05:35 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 15, 2024, 09:28 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - March 05, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - March 05, 2024, 09:53 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 07:04 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - April 25, 2024, 04:44 AM