Swiftcurrent Creek you never thought we'd go to war, after all the things we saw
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette had to laugh too, just because it was so crazy. The idea of it was rather hilarious. She couldn't even be mean if she wanted to, at least, she thought. I think that would be hilarious. I must admit that insults are something I could work on, she smiled. She wondered if she could even do such a thing, even to strangers.

Oh yeah, they were this pack that was at war with everyone and were very vicious and territorial. I was part of them, as their healer. They were really lovely actually. To me, not to others, she chuckled. It is were I met Sovereign's mother and we became close." She thought about that pack sometimes, and the life she had. Young adult years, she chuckled. Like she would ever be that rebellious teenager, she had been a little though. Some of those wolves were really... bad. But it helped they would fight for me, she beaned.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you never thought we'd go to war, after all the things we saw - by Arlette - April 27, 2024, 01:07 PM