Rivenwood
Den Mother*
619 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: yikes.

The relief Druid felt after giving birth was like nothing she’d ever known before. It didn’t even hurt. As soon as the pups were parted from her body, Druid feasted on a deer leg @Glaukos had brought her. The newborns nursed as she ate her fill, replenishing herself and all of them at once. There was no nausea.

@Heda, @Dinah and @Ava Amara popped their heads into the den to meet the newest members of Rivenwood. Even @Anselm and @Etienne were there, in the background. Despite just giving birth—not to mention the gauntlet of her pregnancy—she was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as she ushered them all closer to meet…

Her eyes swept down to the bundles of joy attached to her teats. The puppy nearest her tail had wriggled too far, so Druid bent to grab him. She was too late. He crawled back inside her body. She couldn’t decide which was worse, the horror or the pain as he tore into her tender flesh, ripping her apart from the inside out all over again.

Druid jerked awake with a shriek as the first pains of labor began.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Druid - March 18, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Heda - March 18, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Heda - March 18, 2024, 01:59 PM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Heda - March 18, 2024, 03:06 PM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Heda - March 18, 2024, 04:57 PM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Heda - March 20, 2024, 07:30 PM