Noctisardor Bypass expectorate the snakes and water down the whiskey
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
669 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid met Heda’s words of praise with a fleeting smile. The hard part was over, wasn’t it? Well, she knew child-rearing wouldn’t be easy but that horrid pregnancy and the delivery were things of the past. And the children were here, all four of them!

After a few more minutes of marveling, Druid had no choice but to depart the den momentarily to heed nature’s call. She passed much more than urine, much to her discomfort (and horror, honestly). She tried to put it out of her mind as she went back inside and curved her sore, empty body around the newborns.

She felt like she was in a state of shock as she just kept staring at them. Druid figured she was beyond exhausted. Even though she’d just woken not long ago, she decided to catch some more sleep, knowing Heda would keep watch. She lowered her head to the cool floor and closed her eyes, trying to think of names as she drifted off to sleep.

I wasn’t sure if anyone else wanted to post again, so I figured I’d wrap this! I’ll leave it open for a few more days before archiving. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: expectorate the snakes and water down the whiskey - by Druid - April 07, 2024, 06:22 PM