Noctisardor Bypass a pelican leaps from chair to chair
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
669 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
It looks like Artio dropped and this is pretty outdated now, so I figured we could wrap?

She didn’t know why it bothered her that he wouldn’t even come inside to meet his son and daughters. He’d come across as ambivalent sometimes during her pregnancy but Druid realized his indifference hadn’t ended with their arrival. This left her feeling hollower than the delivery itself.

Druid was a far cry from anyone’s definition of healthy, though she peered at the children through suddenly damp eyes. Excepting the one little girl, they were chunky and cherubic. And there were four of them; she still hadn’t gotten over her shock at that.

They’re perfect, she answered him faintly, bending to gently clean the runt’s face before nosing among the others.

It was true. Even if their father didn’t want to meet and christen them. Even if their mother felt increasingly numb as she gazed upon them. In the eye of the storm between hyperemesis gravidarum and postpartum depression, she recognized that truth. They were perfect.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Druid - March 20, 2024, 07:56 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Kikimora - March 20, 2024, 08:15 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Averie - March 20, 2024, 08:36 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Artio - March 20, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Glaukos - March 20, 2024, 11:38 PM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Druid - March 21, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Kikimora - March 22, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Artio - April 07, 2024, 11:56 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Glaukos - April 11, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Druid - April 11, 2024, 05:21 PM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Glaukos - April 11, 2024, 05:52 PM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Kikimora - April 21, 2024, 09:46 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Druid - April 23, 2024, 08:05 AM