Shadewood We are in the war.
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Her mate’s voice pierced the veil of sleep, yanking her into the waking world. At first, she wanted to answer his question by telling him she felt grumpy at being woken up like that. But then her nightmare rushed back and she could only feel grateful he’d interrupted it.

Masque swallowed thickly as she pushed slowly upright, head arching skyward in a deep stretch. She hadn’t actually processed most of what he’d said, so she took a moment to blink sleepily at him and replay Riley’s words in her mind.

Still muzzy, Masquerade decided it was too early for anything but naked honesty and replied through a yawn, I want all boys.

A bird trilled on a branch overhead, jarring her further awake. Out of habit, she glanced down at her right thigh. It still hurt. Masque knew their extracurricular activities weren’t helping with that, no matter how much care they took.

Thinking about that made her slide her eyes to Riley’s face. He gave her every ounce of his attention and still her lust was insatiable. She licked her lips, wondering if it was too early for such vigorous activity.

Then her stomach growled and she was forced to acknowledge, I’m ravenous.

It wasn’t surprising. She was placing many demands on her body, trying to create life and heal a serious wound. Masque frowned lightly, wondering if the two of them should give it a rest. They’d trysted countless times since their wet and wild foray, so surely it had taken…
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We are in the war. - by Riley - March 26, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: We are in the war. - by Masquerade - March 26, 2024, 12:16 PM
RE: We are in the war. - by Riley - March 26, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: We are in the war. - by Masquerade - March 26, 2024, 12:41 PM
RE: We are in the war. - by Riley - March 26, 2024, 01:44 PM
RE: We are in the war. - by Masquerade - March 26, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: We are in the war. - by Riley - March 26, 2024, 02:08 PM
RE: We are in the war. - by Masquerade - March 26, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: We are in the war. - by Riley - March 28, 2024, 07:41 AM
RE: We are in the war. - by Masquerade - March 28, 2024, 07:56 AM
RE: We are in the war. - by Riley - April 02, 2024, 09:32 PM