Noctisardor Bypass jusdreinen
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
616 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She told herself she wasn’t a bad mother. She tended to her children’s every need. It all became routine rather quickly, really. It made it easier if not less exhausting. Even if Druid didn’t love them, she looked after them with utmost attention and care.

And Heda’s support meant everything. Druid tried to repay the favor, give her sister every bit of attention she could spare when her labor began. If there was something she couldn’t fetch personally, she asked Ava, Dinah or the men standing guard outside. Mainly she just kept Heda company, tried to comfort and console.

The hours wore on and the four pups at her own breast demanded so much of her. Druid wished Glaukos would just take them away for a few minutes so she could properly focus on her sister. Before she could do anything rash, Heda finally bore her young: two boys.

Good job, mama, Druid said, clutching at a pale paw and pressing her nose to Heda’s forehead.

Two more cries joined the cacophony in the den. Druid gathered her four closer to herself, giving Heda and her children a moment to bond. She envied the way her sister looked at them, her own mismatched eyes going glassy before fixing on a spot on the den wall.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
jusdreinen - by Heda - March 26, 2024, 07:50 PM
RE: jusdreinen - by Anselm - March 26, 2024, 08:00 PM
RE: jusdreinen - by Ava Amara - March 26, 2024, 08:05 PM
RE: jusdreinen - by Glaukos - March 26, 2024, 08:11 PM
RE: jusdreinen - by Druid - March 26, 2024, 08:17 PM
RE: jusdreinen - by Etienne - March 26, 2024, 08:25 PM
RE: jusdreinen - by Artio - March 26, 2024, 08:45 PM
RE: jusdreinen - by Dinah - March 26, 2024, 09:03 PM
RE: jusdreinen - by Gideon - March 26, 2024, 09:06 PM
RE: jusdreinen - by Ezra - March 27, 2024, 04:28 AM
RE: jusdreinen - by Kikimora - March 29, 2024, 01:58 AM