Noctisardor Bypass know your meme
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
658 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
Set after @Goldfinch’s lil’ adventure, so sometime on the 14th. Please let me know if I should adjust any assumptions here! :)

Just when Druid thought things were on an upswing, one of the children disappeared. And rather than losing her mind with worry or frantically searching, she faintly relayed this fact to someone—she couldn’t even remember who—and then did absolutely nothing. She just waited in the den, quietly wrestling with an absolutely vile feeling of what could only be called relief.

But then @Etienne and @Anselm returned her daughter to her, with a bonus feathered friend. To her credit, Druid gathered the child to her chest, nosed over every inch of her body, and even cried a little. She didn’t want to name the emotion that accompanied the tears, even inside her own head.

A little while later, after everyone had been fed, burped, shitted and cleaned, Druid stole out of the den to find the two men responsible for finding and returning her wayward daughter.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
know your meme - by Druid - April 11, 2024, 05:03 PM
RE: know your meme - by Anselm - April 11, 2024, 07:49 PM
RE: know your meme - by Druid - April 12, 2024, 10:50 AM
RE: know your meme - by Anselm - April 12, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: know your meme - by Druid - April 13, 2024, 09:56 AM
RE: know your meme - by Anselm - April 15, 2024, 01:20 PM
RE: know your meme - by Druid - April 15, 2024, 01:29 PM
RE: know your meme - by Anselm - April 17, 2024, 09:26 AM
RE: know your meme - by Druid - April 17, 2024, 07:51 PM
RE: know your meme - by Anselm - April 30, 2024, 02:48 PM
RE: know your meme - by Druid - May 01, 2024, 08:34 AM