Stavanger Bay Everything I want is everything that's here
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar shifted his weight from either side watching the burrow where the rabbits lay hidden. He couldn't see them, but he could smell them and he wondered if he could dig them out. The ground was frozen, but surely he could still dig, it might hurt at first, but once you got further down it stopped being frozen right. While he debated this, the hair on his nape skittered upwards as his sister howled out for him. He frowned, wondering if he really wanted to talk to her.

SIghing, he turned towards her howl and trotted towards his silver svelte sister and stood in front of her an easy stance. His ears upwards and his steely slate gray eyes watching her, they would change as his emotions warred with him, but she may or may not know that having been gone so long. Gyda? he asked softly.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Everything I want is everything that's here - by Gyda - December 22, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Everything I want is everything that's here - by Gunnar - December 24, 2014, 11:52 AM