Stone Circle take it away
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Joining 
Phiipa's coming back <3

After her heat, and being so couped for the whole week, Phiipa had become restless. Running around the territory hunting for the cache all day, exploring. But it wasn't enough. She wandered outside of the territory and before she knew it she was somewhere she didn't recognize. She'd gotten a little lost, and she very much regretted ever leaving. She missed her sister's, her new family. She still considered them family, but would they accept her back? It took her a week or so, but at last she found her way home.

She stood at the borders now, a bundle of tansy in her mouth. She'd found some outside of the territory and she thought it might help to get back in the good grace of the leaders if she returned with presents. She sat down and stared across the border, and let out a howl, hoping @Valette or her mate would understand.

Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ooc: hope you don't mind kryp hopping in!

the burly woman had been scouting the borders recently after she returned home from some of the fights she had picked. her wounds had been treated thankfully, but there were still obvious scars and healing wounds atop her scruff and other parts of her body. she wore them with pride though and acted as if they weren't there. her search for adrenaline was over and now she was going to be content for quite some time.

her ears swiveled forward as a song rippled through the atmosphere, carried by the warm breezes of spring. she tilted her head just a bit before picking up the pace, elongating her trot strides as she made her way to the borders. the ground was finally free of snow, now covered in exposed dirt, grass, and sunlight. it felt nice under her paw pads, something that provided a warm cushion.

when she approached the border, she saw someone she remembered was in the pack, phiipa. she had met the woman already at the borders, why had she come back? krypton didn't really remember her leaving with a big exit, it was as if she had just slipped into the night and never came back. whatever her motive was for leaving and returning, it had better be a good one or else krypton might just throw her back. she stood on the edge of the border with a relatively lifted posture, her gaze a bit stricter than normal at phiipa, but not unwelcoming.  "phiipa, you have returned," she said lightly with a swing of her plume, "and i see you have brought some herbs along with you." krypton gave a short examine of the plants, nodding her head in the slightest way. she was familiar with those plants, they were nice to treat for migraines and stomach problems. "why did you leave us?"
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Never! I love Krypton she is always welcome <3

Phiipa bowed her head to the gamma as she approached. She hadn't been gone for very long, but she had left. Surely it wouldn't be too big of an issue. The Easthollow wolves should've known anyhow that she'd be back, she would never really leave without Sophy and Vinnira in tow. She gave Krypton a light smile, then dropped the tansys at her feet. I am, it is good to be back. She hummed lightly. When the older woman asked why she left, Phiipa averted her gaze just the slightest. It wasn't easy for the intelligent young woman to admit that she'd gotten lost.

After my heat had ended, I went out just to explore some. I'm afraid I wandered further than I'd expected. I lost my way, but I found it again. I'm very sorry to have caused the pack any inconvenience. I shall try my best to never lose myself again. She explained politely, her golden tail swinging behind her.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
When Valette caught a familiar howl the female was instantly on her feet. She had to make it to the border first to greet this female. Valette was not pleased with the disappearance of Phiipa. The female had not left a message to her that she would be gone for a long time. Her sisters had been confused too with her disappearance.

The dark colored female made her way to the border and realized that she was not the first to respond. Loyal Krypton was there too. Valette let her eyes fall on the guarding female and gave her a nod in greeting, and approval. "Phiipa," she greeted stiffly. Normally Valette was quite friendly but the young alpha was not pleased with her at the moment. No need for pleasantries. She had missed the female's explanation.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ooc: crazy life right now apologies for holding this up!!

krypton nodded her large head at the other's words, it made sense. However, Krypton was suspicious that Phiipa had actually bred during this time and didn't just wander off. She could ask her later. Before she could give an actual response, she felt the present of another join the two females. The gamma let Valette take the wheel but did speak up when she heard how stiff val sounded.

"phiipa was just telling me she had left because of her heat and just got lost is all. And she's even brought some herbs with her," Krypton said to the alpha female. her attention turned back to the wolf at their borders. "You didn't breed during this time, did you?" She asked her, hoping he answer would be a no.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
No problem!

Krypton nodded, she seemed pretty understanding which made Phiipa feel a bit better.  It seemed the other was about to ask another question when Valette appeared, looking quite unamused. Phiipa had figured as such, from what she knew of Valette the woman was strict, and wouldn't have been pleased with her disappearance. Phiipa cursed herself in her mind, scolding herself for ever taking the trip in the first place. 

She bowed her head to the dark alpha, submissive in her posture. Hello Valette. She added respectfully. Phiipa didn't mind giving her own explanation to the alpha, but Krypton gave it for her. She was glad to hear that the gamma believed her, and it almost seemed she was helping her. Phiipa reminded herself to thank the older woman later. Krypton asked if she had bred while she was gone, and Phiipa shook her head. Oh no! I waited until I was fully done with my heat before I left. I wish I hadn't left at all, I'm rubbish with directions.

She paused, the continued to explain herself, now shifting more towards Val. I am very sorry for my disappearance. It was meant to be a short trip outside of the territory, but I wandered a bit further than expected. Then it rained, and all of a sudden I'd lost my trail. I came back as quickly as possible. I know I should've alerted one of you before leaving, so for that, you have my apologies. She said, looking down slightly.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette took it all in. How Krypton was defending the female by explaining what she had done. It was followed by Phiipa's excuse. This was was more elaborated. She realized her how mistakes. Valette wondered if it was any use to even scold the female.

Valette couldn't really kick her out because she had the feeling her two sisters would leave them too. The female sounded sincere when she spoke about not breeding anyone. She knew very well if she came home pregnant. Valette would make sure that would not happen.

"You are allowed back in the pack, for now. But you will have to carry the lowest rank until you proved yourself loyal enough again," she spoke. "And you will take lessons in navigating with me," she added. It was only because of her sisters and Krypton's words that Valette allowed her to stay.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton decided to stay quiet, knowing it was not in her place to talk or suggest anything at the moment. She was all ears when Val began to speak. She wanted phiipa to be omega and learn navigating skills. Seemed fair enough, at least she was allowed back in.

krypton merely nodded her head to signify she agreed with the plan, it would test the waters with phiipa'a loyalty, which she didn't doubt. The beastly woman awaited to hear an answer from the other girl.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa nodded, understanding that she had made a mistake, and by taking the lowest rank for a while, she would make up for it. And the navigation lessons would actually be rather welcome, and would be nice possible bonding time with the alpha. Thank you, I will not let you down. She said, bowing her head one last time and waiting for the others to begin walking, assuming they would leave before her.