Stone Circle Aquaintance
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
All Welcome 
Maybe @Valette, but AW!

It had been alittle bit since Keoni's death and even though Howl didn't know her too well he felt bad that her life had been cut short. He had always found her interesting and appriciated that she had brought him to the pack. But over all he had only been aquaintances with her and wasn't taking it as hard as the other pack members.

He went to the stone circle that day to visit the spot where the pack had barried her just awhile earlier. Giving his respects and thanking her for what she had done for him and everything she had done for this pack when she was around. He thought back to Heartha and his children in that moment, remembering the feeling of greaf and feeling especially bad for anythone being hit as hard by Keoni's death as he had been hit by his families death.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
109 Posts
Ooc —
Kiran had been wandering around the territory that she was now able to call home. It felt good to be able to call someplace home. It had been a while since she was able to say that and the she-wolf enjoyed it. She knew she was getting older and it was nice that she didn't have to worry as much anymore. During her walk, she comes across a male. "Hello." She said in a warm tone.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette knew it was only shortly when they had buried Keoni but she couldn't help but visit her again. The alpha female trotted towards Stone Circle. She hoped that not many pack members would join them. But Stone Circle was becoming even more of a sacred place for the alpha female. When she arrived it seemed she wouldn't be alone. Howl was there, one she hadn't talked with too much, and Kiran, the new female. She stepped closer and greeted the other two with the dip of her head. It was tough not to be sad about the death of her daughter. She was a bit at loss of what to say to them, for once.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He stared down at her grave thinking to himself when the sound of crunching snow caught his attention. A white female around his age came up to him and greeted him. He gave a slight smile and replied saying a solf "Hi" in any other circumstance he might have taken the time to properly introduce himself and get to know her, but this didn't seem like the place.

When Valette arrived at the scene his point was only confirmed as she nodded to both of them without words. He wanted to saying something to her, but he wasn't sure what it should have been. It was a sensitive subject and she had probably heard the words I'm sorry in the past week so many times that it was getting annoying. But he knew how she was feeling, or could simpathize with it at least, and said to her softly "I applaud your ability to stay strong. I know it's not easy." He had been a fit of rage when he had lost his family, and even though it was evident that it was hurting her, she was still about to manage the pack and stay strong. 
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!