Stone Circle Welcome back
27 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
It had been a long journey and she had met many vreatures that had helped her on her journey. She came back to Easthollow with what the male had asked her to search for. Letting out a howl, Sankori waited for someone to come.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark felt more relaxed with Valette back home where she was meant to be. It took a bit off his plate not needing to stretch himself so thin but Stark still had things he needed to do - most of which involved protecting the borders. When he heard the howls he rounded back to approach, giving a curious look as he spotted the loner. "What's your business here?" He asked curiously, unaware this was the loner that Mawk had tasked returning to them. 

27 Posts
Ooc —
The female bowed her head in respect before she spoke "I had met with a wolf, a few days ago and he told me to bring back herbs in a weeks time. " She stepped a bit forward yet not crossing into their lands. The wolfess sets down some herbs which included lavender, thyme and mint.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He was unbelievably worn out from the recent events - Dakarai's supposed death, the escape of Lonzo and the great battle that had transpired to save Onyx. A few fresh scars adorned his pelt, but most were hidden under his pelage of sunlight. A soft sigh fell from his lips as he patrolled, exhaustion begging at him to get some more rest, but he found himself unable. He would continue with his duties. He was not terribly wounded, the injuries he bore could easily be missed to one simply skimming their gaze across his figure - it was only the tiredness that weighed him down so.

A howl, one distantly familiar, pierced the silence like a blade to the snow, and Mawk was quick to respond. By the time he arrived, Stark was there and seeking answers from who he recognised as Sankori - the cream man gave a nod to them both, confirming the newcomers words to be true. "I sent her out to gather any herbs she could as a test, but also because Valette was not here to approve her acceptance."
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark at least got a nod of respect, although he might have liked more. Spring was approaching and the former Alpha was well aware the effect it had on him, he felt particularly ready for a challenge - to give or receive one. He doubted the wolves of Easthollow made it a common practice and in his time there he'd never seen anyone challenge anyone else. Still, he focused on the stranger as they explained they had been tasked with gathering herbs. He lifted his lip in a silent snarl, warning her not to advance anymore towards the lands. With everything that had happened he was particularly prickly and defensive. 

Mawk came onto the scene before Stark had a chance to respond and he minutely lowered his tail a bit, although he still felt himself puffed up and ready to defend his territory if need be. With Nanook focused more on the children she had stepped back from her duties as Beta leaving the position open. Stark wasn't sure if Valette would want another Beta or not, as the last couple hadn't gone so well for her, but Stark knew that he was fully capable of filling the role himself. He gave a nod to Mawk's explanation, turning his gaze back to Sankori. He'd ask Mawk about his injuries later. "Are you an aspiring healer?" He asked - Valette had wanted a healer for their pack, maybe this would be good. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
27 Posts
Ooc —
She went back to where she was, which was a respectable distance away. "Yes sir I am." Sankori was very interested in being a healer, to help and protect those in need. She sighed at a certain memory from her past. "Ever since my mother passed I've wanted to help people."
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The man gave a slight smile, both to Sankori and Stark - of course, he was also more than ready to defend Easthollow if that was what became of this meeting, but he did not yet believe that would occur. Even so, his posture raised slightly just to reaffirm to the stranger that she would be far better off not taking a move against these wolves, for they did not meet aggressive strangers kindly. At least, Sankori did not appear to be the kind of wolf to intrude upon land where she was not wanted.

If he could see into the thoughts of Stark, perhaps Birk, too, he might have found himself amused. Presumably, they were all willing to step forward to the position of Beta, but the man wished not for conflict. Being part of the leadership was not necessarily a reward, more a task that required a lot of dedication - luckily, these were things Mawk was very much capable of. Despite his son's death, he was working just as much as he did before (if not more) and the loss seemed to have impacted his wife more than himself, as the sun-pelted Gamma reassured himself with the idea that Burr was at peace now.

Stark questioned whether or not Sankori was an aspiring healer, and she confirmed, though Mawk had already known this. That was why he had sent her away to complete that task, in hopes she would return when Valette had come back to Easthollow. "Indeed - Easthollow needs a healer. I did not want to turn her away simply because Valette was not here." He murmered, a statement that was directed to the other man, nodding to him.  Speaking of @Valette, he awaited a reply or simple gesture from Stark simply to see whether or not he agreed, before tipping his head back and calling for the alphess. She would make the final desicions.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette trotted towards the howl when she was called. Now she was back into the territory it was instantly going back to business for her. A lot had happened as she returned. Valette approached the group. When she realized Stark was there she trotted a little bit faster. Was he always this handsome? For a moment, she was rather distracted. Oh wait, other wolves. Mawk was there as well and ... a stranger? Valette's hazel eyes fell on the stranger and then looked questioningly at the others.
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark knew it would settle some of Valette's worries once they had a healer in their ranks. As long as they actually knew what they were doing, it would be beneficial for the whole of the pack. As Valette arrived he turned his attention back to the loner with the expectation they would be smart enough to show her a decent amount of respect. "It looks like they came through on Mawk's task. This one calls themself a healer, although I haven't caught their name yet." Stark explained quickly, not wanting to waste Valette's time with the questions again. He'd leave it to her to decide what happened from there, since Stark himself didn't know much about healing - only the very basics of first aid and nothing about the herbs to use.  

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
27 Posts
Ooc —
That had never occurred to her until the larger male made it apparent. "Oh my apologies, my name is Sankori Nethilor." She bowed her head and slowly looked up. Unaware of what was going to happen next. The she-wolf hoped that she had made a good impression on them.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Shorter post to keep this moving ~

When Valette arrived, Mawk gave a small smile accompanied with a nod of his head, posture lowering a little out of respect for the leader. He allowed Stark to present the situation, though he chimed in a bit after with "I sent her to gather herbs during your absence." Mostly to see if she really was knowledgeable when it came to herbs and what she had said was not a lie woven simply to gain her acceptance, though also because he didn't claim the right to accept her into the pack without the approval of Valette.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Sorry for the wait. I had no time to squeeze this reply in!

Valette glanced at the female and the herbs she brought. "I just accepted a wolf who could also has some affinity with healing," she spoke to inform the others. "Casimir. But, you guys could always work together to become better healers if you are accepted," she pointed out with a firm nod.

"Is there something else you are good at?," Valette wondered. It would always be handy to know. And at least this female had proven that she knew herbs. Though... Should she believe her so quickly. "What kind of herbs did you bring? What are they good for?" Maybe they were poisonous. Valette couldn't help but to lean a bit against Stark since he was standing so close.
27 Posts
Ooc —
Sankori took a seat and nudged the lavender forward. "This is lavender and it it occasionally used to help with sleep and to calm oneself from self but it has also been used to help temperarily with memory loss." She briefly described the herb. "Mint I have personally found that it helps with stomach problems and thyme helps with nightmares, the soothing smell calms the mind."
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark watched her intently, his mind snapping back to Trick and Grace. It wasn't a bias towards healers but man - why couldn't B have focused on it? She had enough on her plate though. Stark glanced over at Valette as she brushed against him, her weight settling into his side. He was pleased with her proximity, tail brushing against her in a wave before he focused on Sankori again. "I've heard that about lavender." He said quietly, perhaps low enough no one but Valette would hear. He'd hoped the female had brought something...different, like something for wounds, but he was intrigued by the thyme. Maybe it would help his nightmares. 

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Permission to skip Mawk

Valette deemed her knowledge enough, for now, to let her in. Stark confirmed that lavender had a positive effect on the nerves. Valette looked at the other two, who seemed to be accepting of the female. "Alright, welcome Sankori," she spoke to the female. Valette would see over the next coming weeks if the female had brushed up on her healing skills. Still, having a few wolves practice the art of healing did comfort the alpha female a bit more.
27 Posts
Ooc —
Im going to archive this now! Phone post sorry

Sankori felt her tail away a bit. "Thank you very much." The female bowed her head once more out of respect for her generosity.