Broken Boulder with everything falling down around me, i'd like to believe
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He glanced back to Delight just in time to see his confusion in the hare's general direction. That's for you, The addition was barely audible.
Alarian should have known his indirect mention of Ioa's death was in poor taste, but— honestly, he didn't care. He had seen enough death, enough general shittiness to last a lifetime, and he would poke fun at it if he wanted goddamnit. Still, he felt a little bad, noting the way Delight's ears flattened for a moment. There was no time to linger; Delight had another question, and this time, he paused to think about it.
No sign of any bears— I found another former member of Grimnismal, There was some undertone to his words as he recalled Mahler that he couldn't quite identify; wistfulness? He went his own way. And Ulf— the dog— is settling in well. He's... really sweet. Has an accent— not sure what, but I've heard it before. From the guy I just mentioned, but that doesn't sound very believable, does it?
He paused, sighed. I'm worried about him, honestly. The wilds are no place for a dog— I've seen it proven too many times. And he's so trusting— I guess we'll just have to... keep him here? His chest tightened to think about finding the wolfdog dead outside of the territory— he'd have to warn him about that, soon. Make sure he knew not to leave.
Messages In This Thread