Broken Boulder with everything falling down around me, i'd like to believe
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
moooooody boi
His gaze followed Delight's paw for a beat; the small movement struck him as cute, even if there was nothing objectively special about it. Speaking of cuteness— Yeah, he does, Alarian confirmed with a slight smile, eyes flitting to the ground as he recalled his last conversation with Ulf. Heat spread through his ears, and suddenly he was quite ready to change the subject.
Luckily, his friend did that for him. Even if he really didn't need to thank him. Alarian opened his mouth to say as much; studying his friend, though, something else entirely came out. Yeah— of course. We're friends. He didn't like the way the word friends felt in his mouth, weird and thick. Were they even friends? He had hardly seen Delight since they had arrived, but he had tried not to think about it— tried not to think that maybe the other had only been nice long enough to secure a place for the— Queenie. That.
Lanawyn is expecting me, Alarian said abruptly; a lie, of course, but he kept his face impassive and his tone light. He rose and turned to leave, finding himself quite suddenly a bundle of confusion and inexplicable hurt. I'll see you later, Delight.
Messages In This Thread