Blackfeather Woods Might be over now, but I feel it still.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki smiled at her family all sitting in front of her. "I couldn't exactly bring him inside the territory," she answered, chuckling a little. "I left him just outside the borders." She had left Tomkin with the promise that she would hunt him down cause him pain if he wasn't there when she returned. She didn't just march halfway across Teekon just to lose him again.

She looked at her three siblings with a serious expression now. "Look, I left a couple wolves at the glacier to watch over it until I could make it back. I couldn't just leave it to be taken over in my absence." She wasn't sure how long it would be before she could travel back that way, but she was determined to go back. The next time she found herself at the glacier, she would hopefully be in the company of her family, as well. "Once the pups are old enough, I want to take you guys there. I've mapped out the route and am certain I can get us there without any problems," Taki added with resolution in her orange gaze. She didn't think she would have to do much persuading but was ready to do just that if needed.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Might be over now, but I feel it still. - by Takiyok - July 01, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: Might be over now, but I feel it still. - by Takiyok - July 08, 2018, 09:30 PM