Phoenix Maplewood they will never be the same; a fire in a flask to keep us warm
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The response was somehow both less and more than he had expected. He couldn't bring himself to regret his words— perhaps he never would. This was not his problem, he had no involvement— except, now he did. He had still kept some hope of remaining separate from the pair's relationship problems, but Aditya had dashed that hope by telling his mate of their affair. Of course, Alarian had expected she would know in some capacity— but to reveal his identity, to endanger the relationship between their packs, to put him through this.

He didn't know if he could ever forgive him. Alarian blinked at the grey girl before him, largely unaffected by many of her words; he did get to do that. He got to do exactly that. It was his right, now, because he would find no other solace in the situation he had never asked for. Aditya would only hurt him more, given the chance— that much had become clear to him.
There was no use arguing the point, of course; and even if she did not blame him, he blamed her. I meant to visit, The words bubbled out of him bitterly. To talk about becoming allies. I ran into Aditya instead. And now— now I'm going home.