Wapun Meadow Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
No worries! :)

Taki glared at the stranger. Not long, she answered coolly, not wanting to give anymore details on their travel plans. Her citrine gaze tracked the similarly-colored female's every move, looking for any signs she might attack. 

We don't plan on getting near any claimed territories, Taki said in response to the female's second statement. So, why don't you turn around and walk back to your pack, and we can all leave here without a fight, Taki added a second later, irritation in her voice. She had no problem taking on this wolf, but it would take far less time if she just headed Taki's warning and got the fuck out of here. So, unless there was more to say, Taki would turn and head back to her pack. She glanced at Uki as she turned, making sure she followed.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - July 12, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 13, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - August 14, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Takiyok - August 20, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - August 21, 2018, 01:00 PM