Moonspear i need to get my story straight
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist

✴        In his short time existing he had witnessed some things, many of which were lessons by his older siblings, or his parents. He had watched them eagerly when they patrolled around the den site; he'd tried to keep up when they relocated to the rendezvous site, and was intimately jealous of his brother Arcturus for earning the attention of Hydra over himself. His brother was much more adept at this scouting thing as a result—but he had watched, he had absorbed, and knew when to pause and to listen. 

When a rustling occurred in the underbrush he assumed (wrongly) that it was a mere breeze. It wasn't until he heard the crackling of branches and refuse that his head pivoted, and his ears spun to pinpoint the exact location. He was off in the next moment. Revui was not much of a thinker and preferred to do things when confronted with stimuli; between a fight-or-flight decision, he was most likely to give chase and try to tear in to an enemy versus escape from it.

Such a violent sentiment was proving true now, as he tore in to the brush and with a voice ripe with youth, roared and snapped where he thought the target was hiding.

The game continued in such a manner, until he had found her location, and then it changed briefly to something akin to rough tag; but eventually he grew tired of the struggle of it all, and left the woman to her own devices.

I tacked on an end but I can remove it if you wanna continue!
Messages In This Thread
i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 13, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 15, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 15, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 15, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 19, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 28, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - August 04, 2018, 03:41 PM