Broken Boulder I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Normally the first to arrive to any border call, he arrives last and slightly breathless — the sickness has worn on him, even as it slowly leaves his body, and the Sanctuary's Governor has been sleeping quite a bit as of late. This time, he'd dozed off in Paradise Garden, tucked up next to his sister's grave; when he's not with Delight or trying to be a little more involved with Solomon, that is where he spends his time. It prickles at him in an ugly sort of way to think that he spends more time with his sister in death than in life.
But there's no room for any of those thoughts as he catches sight of the three wolves already gathered at the borders. His gaze pauses a little disapprovingly over Delight, but flicks quickly to the pale, unfamiliar woman who'd issued the call, vaguely registering Seabreeze's presence and words. Hello, He echoes after her, adding: I'm Alarian, the Governor of the Sanctuary. It never really feels any less weird, having to assert his title — but it's a responsibility he takes seriously, and if the woman has business with the pack then he can't avoid involvement.
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - September 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - September 28, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Seabreeze - September 29, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - September 29, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - October 01, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - October 02, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - October 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - October 16, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - November 07, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - December 01, 2018, 02:10 PM