Stone Circle Love means never having to say you're sorry
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback noticed the tail wag of Steph and grew more relaxed, his tail following shortly after. He was glad she was no longer angry about before, and even went as far as to apologize. Steph seemed to be growing up more and more each time he saw her, and it made his chest fill with warmth. He was glad she was dependable and doing her best to fit her position.

"It's quite alright," He replied, nearing closer only to stop in front of her. Both Merrit and his daughter had shied away from his affection, and he wondered if Steph would. He slowly bent down to press his nose to the crown of her head before pulling back, making sure to give space unless she wasn't accepting. "You've grown a lot Steph, I know you do not need me to be proud of you- but I am. You're shaping up to be a fantastic beta. I was not ready to share that part of my past with you before, but I am now if you are still wanting and willing to listen."

Messages In This Thread
Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Greyback - November 01, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 07, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 15, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 21, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 08:40 AM