Stone Circle Love means never having to say you're sorry
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback tilted his head, waiting for Steph to reply as she ran through her thoughts. He listened to her confess it was alright, though felt a little undeserving. "I suppose it always feels that way a new rank is bestowed," he hummed. Having a new sense of responsibility is always scary, but it also gives the chance for the other to bloom.

"Don't worry, Steph," He added, his brows pinched into a slightly worried expression though he was still smiling. "You're doing great, you'll continue to. I'm glad this is working out for you," He remembered back on their fight, the skittishness of Steph's personality and the fire that seemed to burn within her- is that what she meant by being in her own head? He looked puzzled for a second, thinking. "And if you ever need help, i'll be here."

Messages In This Thread
Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 07, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 15, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 21, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 08:40 AM