Overture Downs but perhaps for him, he'd none much left to lose
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He hasn't forgotten that @Terance's pack is nearby, though he hasn't had much desire to act on the information. Sure, he's hot, but he's also Seabreeze's ex and not really that interesting — and apparently Korei thinks he's hot, too. He doesn't know why that bothers him. But it does, so for the most part he sticks west of Easthollow.
Except today — today, he's bored of that side of the valley, and admittedly a little curious about Terance's pack now. Only because he's bored, really. And this place isn't too bad looking — not the most exciting area he's ever been in, but nice to look at. If cold. But then, everywhere is cold lately; the thought makes him shiver a little harder as he walks (fairly aimlessly).
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
it seemed like a reoccurring opinion that terance was boring. alya seemed to think so, alarian seemed to think so, and there's another wolf that i can't remember who also thought so. either way, it was a common trend. terance didn't think he was boring, and the plots he's been involved with seem to argue otherwise, but it was all a matter of opinion. his most recent, barricaded approach to others probably wasn't helping his case, either.

he spotted alarian, remembering the man as seabreeze and korei's friend. his ears pricked, twisting forwards as he let out a low chuff to grab the man's attention. "alarian," he greeted, a small, amiable smile pressing to his features, gaze softening, "you are still in the valley."
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
A chuff pulls him from his thoughts, and he glances up, half-expecting something unpleasant — but no, it's Terance, as if his thoughts have summoned the dark man. He can't help but return the smile, his own expression warming mostly because the other wolf seems friendlier toward him than he might have imagined. Hi, He says, suddenly feeling a little shy — but he's quick to swallow the feeling. That's the last thing he needs. Yeah — Korei and I settled with a pack nearby. Easthollow. I um — I mentioned you to her, but... I don't think she's ready to face anything from her past yet. His last words are apologetic, and he glances away guiltily for a moment. But, um — how are you?