Stone Circle the ocean said: i thirst from long ago
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
As the sun warmed the spots on his fur where it filtered light cut through the tree tops, Greyback looked outwards into the dense trees. Winter was in full blast, and while everything had been dying, the lush forest more or less remained the same. The only thing that changed was the presence of another — Keen. 

The girl had always been elusive since her birth, hiding away and slightly harder to find than her siblings, Merrit and Arlette. He watched silently, looking at her with a piercing gaze for a bit before moving inwards. Gentle, slowly, he made his way to her— his towering frame and size much taller and larger than hers, his shadow casting over her.

His large paws left light dents in the cold earth as he stepped forwards, but still kept a bit of a distance between the girl and himself. "Keen," he called, softly. He didn't know how she would react to him, they were very much strangers despite being packmates. "How are you today, young one?"

Messages In This Thread
the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Keen - December 05, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Keen - January 08, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 08:58 PM