Dragoncrest Cliffs you and i, we still have a while left
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"But... hm," the brana furrowed slim brows at him, more in bewilderment than disdain; not that there was anything to be found of that in her face, at least. Instead, she merely shook her head as well, "All right, then. I'll be here when you're done. Don't take too long," Taking her kill with her, she brushed past him, giving a jovial bump to his flank with a boney hip as she flitted by. Carrying herself away from him in a light trot to through the frost-limned underbrush in search of a place to eat.

---

Whether or not he took several minutes or the half of an hour, it was fine with her, anyways. Aure allowed herself to mull over everything that'd happened this morning, and, again, the night before, half-heartedly grooming the blood from her and blunting her claws with tedious fangs. She'd returned to her previous kill-site, lounging along the roots and waiting for his return; wondering if he'd caught something for himself... or merely broken his neck doing so, and huffing softly at it all.
Messages In This Thread
you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 27, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 29, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 10:17 PM