Ankyra Sound You can't even trust the air you breath
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
squints
CATERWAULED??

Not sure how that got there, but I'm leavin' it.

A good amount of time passed before a slow-moving female emerged from the trees, greeting her with a single word. She was injured--that much was obvious, and an inspection of her scent told the northerner that the wound on her neck was working on an infection. She thought it was interesting that this clearly vulnerable wolf came to greet her alone. Was she the leader here? What if Taki had more sinister reasons for being here? She could easily take this woman out in her condition. Maybe there were others nearby? She cast a quick glance along the treeline before settling her fiery gaze back on the dark-faced woman. It was lucky for her that Taki needed peace here today in order to obtain the information she wanted more than anything or she might be trying her luck at a take over--assuming this was the leader she had called for. 

But, she needed to establish some kind of fleeting trust here if she wanted answers, so she greeted the other wolf with a stiff nod before replying, I have only come to find information on my missing family. She steadied herself internally for the onslaught of emotion that would come with her next words. A storm separated me from them. My sisters Tahani and Shivali look a lot like I do. My nephews Sos and Aningan are also white, and my nieces Tunerk and Currituck are brown, she explained to the injured woman, managing to keep her voice even and free of emotion. Then, she fell silent once more, done speaking of her troubles for now and anxiously awaiting an answer.

beep boop a test
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 02, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 22, 2019, 03:45 AM