Sun Mote Copse i wanna be the very best
All Welcome  January 09, 2019, 07:27 AM
Charon
Moonspear
Alpha
at what borders have already been established on the side of ghost lion crag! he is, viewing on the map, somewhere on the other side of the river next to GLC and the lil' patch of light green above SMC. :)

His search for Revui brought the Moonspear Alpha to the borders of a pack that smelled very fresh. It was clearly not an established line but he knew better than to traipse all across it as if it held no meaning. Yet Charon considered it close to Moonspear; too close, perhaps, for a pack that he had not received any word from in any way. Even though there were formidable mountains that blocked this place and Moonspear -- and, if not for Revui's disappearance, might've made it so that Charon wouldn't have found out about this pack for some time -- he could see his Moonspear from here and so his logic dictated they were close enough to one another, even if they were not so muchly so in actual walking distance because of the rough terrain that separated them.

There was something familiar about the scents that littered these borders, although Charon could not pinpoint precisely what it was that bothered him so much about them. He could not decipher who they belonged to even though something told him that he should have been able to. It brought him distant thoughts of Floki, but if it were his brother that had settled here, then surely he'd have already known.

Despite not visiting this side of his mountain as often as the eastern side it did not sit well with Charon. But he wasn't here for diplomatics, and even if he was, history showed he was a pretty shit diplomat if he didn't already have preexisting relations with the pack's leaders, anyway. He'd just have to advise Amekaze on this one, and maybe she would come and greet their new almost-neighbours with diplomacy. Meanwhile, he was still curious who his new almost-neighbours were and he was still on the search for Revui -- and if fate happened to hand him clues on that one, Yami -- so Charon traced around the edge of the Sun More Copse's borders in hopes of catching a trail of his son's scent.
January 16, 2019, 09:51 AM
Maia
Firebirds
Comrade III
I think, at this point, Maia was probably looking for a meeting site.  She'd promised Wildfire she would, but now in the process, she'd gotten closer to the borders than she meant to.  Not that she realized that.

So when she saw Charon traipsing along, her first immediate thought was indignation, and she yelled out a loud HEY! before jogging forward a few steps.  Then the unmistakeable scent of their claim dawned on her and she stopped short.  Oh.  Uh, hey! Who are you!? Decidedly less yellish that time.
January 16, 2019, 10:09 AM
Charon
Moonspear
Alpha
As he trailed along the border that was already established, Charon suddenly heard a shout. He turned his head sharply to the side as it was on his blind side -- he'd kept his good eye on the outside world as he expected more threat there than the territory -- but the wolf that had shouted at him didn't look too frightening. His posture was neutral as she approached and called out again, this time a little more friendly as she got closer.

In reply to her question, Charon put a smile on his face that was a little mysterious and broody -- he had Revui on his mind and was looking in his mind for whose scents he recognised here -- and answered: I'm Charon, Alpha of Moonspear. He gestured over to the majestic mountain in the east. Is this pack new? Last time I was in this area it wasn't here. I've been looking for my son, Revui -- he's a yearling with a silver pelt that goes from dark at the top to light at the bottom, and teal eyes. He watched her face to see if she recognised any of what he just described, and then hoped to receive some more information about the pack.
January 18, 2019, 01:37 AM
Maia
Firebirds
Comrade III
Moonspear.  What was it with Moonspear?! She'd met a whole three wolves from there, which granted didn't seem like a lot, but they did seem to get around!

Moonspear! I know you guys.  But I don't think I've seen him.  She blinked, trying to remember, but no way that rang a bell.  We are new! So probably if he came this way we weren't here yet.  How long has he been gone? She asked, staring at him curiously for a second before realizing heck, she'd completely forgotten.

OH!!! I'm Maia, and this is the Flamebirds.  Ah shoot, nope, Firebirds.  C'mon Maia, Firebirds.  What a weird name though, honestly.  Cool, but weird.